Let Your Children Discover Their
Inner Monkeys At Monkey Mountain!
Safe, Structured & Silly!
You can drop your children off in our facility and know they’re moving & playing about, so they’re safe as well as enjoying a really fun place to play! That’s one reason we like to say that Monkey Mountain is "Safe, Structured and Silly!" Or enjoy our "Drop In" program - when you can join the fun with your children and come in for unlimited playtime. We even have a beautiful Parent's Lounge with great views of the mountains, free Wi-Fi and flat screen TV's so you can enjoy some time of your own while your children have fun in the Playland!
MONKEY MOUNTAIN OBJECTIVES
- To provide a safe, fun, indoor recreation alternative for Utah & visiting families.
- To help children socialize, grow & develop in a collaborative, supportive environment.
- To teach children the benefits of respectful play, teamwork, and striving to achieve one’s personal best.
- To enrich the lives of children with supplementary enrichment classes in areas such as music, art, movement, cooking and more.
- To become the elite children’s recreation program in Park City.
- To expose children to a wide range of developmental and interactive activities, programs, and play features.
- To prepare children to become contributing and productive members of groups, families, and society.
- To provide unique and continuing physical challenges to all children under the age of 12.
- Through structured play, enrichment programs and challenging physical activities, address the needs of the whole child – intellectual, emotional, social and physical.
MONKEY MOUNTAIN’S CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
One of our goals at Monkey Mountain is to be able to give to and support worthy, charitable causes as willingly as our customers support and give to us. To achieve this goal: we at Monkey Mountain generously contribute $0.25 per child admission to a featured charity for designated months of the year.
Monkey Mountain is proud to report that $112.25 was donated to Pacific Primate Sanctuary for May 2015